Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I had quite a day! First, I started my new job. It's like a parent volunteer work. You know, copying, cutting paper, getting things ready for family night. Not very exciting, but I am getting paid.

 Then when I got home my husband had these waiting for me: 


Such big, beautiful roses! Along with 2 bird books and a pair of earrings.

Then we found out that Andrew and Alison are having a boy! We are so excited!
We had them and Eric over for dinner Sunday night and this is what they got from me:


 
Lots of goodies and fun. What a nice day. And I even saw several robins in the yard!

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. And next....spring!

2 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Yeah!! Congrats on the baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I hope you made a wish on seeing your first robin of the season a little folklore but I do it every year. What beautiful roses from your man so romantic, oh! I'm a sucker for Valentine's day. I do envy your new job though...
Have a wonderful week,
Rosemary...X