This quilt took longer than usual to finish. I decided to add some embroidery to the outer border. After about two sides I was wishing I hadn't! But now that it's done, I'm pretty happy the with the way it turned out.
When I finished this quilt, I was in the mood to work on something for fall, so I made this little table mat.
This is a free pattern from the blog http://appleavenuequilts.blogspot.com. She has designed two blocks for each month. I loved this apple block, though I made a mistake and put the apples going in the wrong direction. I didn't feel like picking it apart, but I'm happy to live with it as is :)
I spent last weekend getting out the fall stuff. It is such a fun season to decorate for. I'll be back with some photos soon. I have today off from work which is good because I've got a cold with a bad sore throat. Not a good thing when working with the public at a library!