Monday, February 28, 2011

Feathering our nest...

Happy Monday, everyone.

On Saturday we were in town doing our errands, and had to stop at a couple of antique stores while we were out. (We had to, right?) My husband spied this beautiful painting, and knew we had to get it. $18.00! Not bad. It's the perfect subject - I have a thing about creeks. I just love them and want to wade in every one I see!


We also found this pretty shelf. But when we got it home, I had a hard time finding a corner for it. We finally moved some things around and it looks pretty good. I will decorate it when I get out my spring things.



I found this little chicken egg cup at another shop. Isn't it cute? And then at Michael's I bought a few Easter things. I am so ready for spring.

Well, time to get ready for work. Have a good week.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

SWEET FINDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see how you pull it all together. Pressures on....HEE HEE
I did a little St Patty's day redo wreath. Think I'll go blog it.
xoso Sandy O

Sunny Simple Life said...

Shopping with the hubby, sounds like a good day to me!

Anonymous said...

I love your finds you really have an eye for them. That shelf looked so familiar, I believe we had one similar in my parents home.
Happy 1st of March,
Rosemary...X

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I have to wait until at least late May for gardening.
How about yourself?
Hugs Rosemary...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! I've visited you before and love your blog! Today I am saying WELCOME from the Cozy little house! ♥