Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tag Crazy


With this bitterly cold weather we have been having, I have more time to mess around in my craft room. Besides decorating little boxes, I have been making a lot of tags lately. They are such a nice size, and I can play around with different techniques. I guess that is why Tim Holz, Two Crazy Crafters, and others enjoy working with them too. Here are a few that I've done in the last few days:






I just found out on Monday that I got a new job! (After being a stay at home mom for 25 years, I got a job as a teacher's aide. But I was RIFed after 2 years, so I'm very happy to get this one.) It's part time, so I will still have time to do all the things at home that I love to do. Best of both worlds!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your tags are so cute...these must be the ones that were sitting on your desk that OLD eagle eye spotted, huh? lol You are not in the Happy Homemaker tag swap, right? There is a space open, at least it says there is. Why don't you join? Just a thought. Give Elizabeth a jingle and see if you can be in.
Thanks for the sweet comment... xoso Sandy O

Sunny Simple Life said...

Beautiful tags. Such talent. As for sites that are good for couponing and such. hip2save.com is one of my favorites. You can click on the store links to see what deals with coupon match-ups are out there plus she posts constant deals. weusecoupons.com is one I check daily. I like to check the daily posts to see what is new out there. You might find some more local bloggers who match up deals for your area I have one I love but that won't help you where you live.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Dear Cindy,

Thanks so much for stopping by my posting and for leaving such sweet and welcome words about my books. Your words are exactly why I keep plodding along drawing and writing alone for hours at a time.

Let's stay in contact!

All joys,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Cheryl said...

Your tags are fabulous :-)

Congrats on your job. I did that very same job for about 15 years. You'll have loads of fun :-)