Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scrapbooking

Like most crafters, I go through phases as my moods dictate. And I do so many different crafts, sometimes I can't decide what to do next! But when I have new pictures made, I want to scrapbook them.

I am more than a little obsessive about my scrapbook albums. I am up to # 23 in family albums. (That is 30 years worth.) I also have albums for each of the boys, and my husband and I have childhood albums. Plus wedding and heritage albums. That's a lot of albums! I have trouble finding room for them in our small house.

Anyway, here are a few pages I have done lately:



I have so much fun digging through my supplies and finding just the right embellishments.     




4 comments:

Bee Haven Bev said...

Cindy, your scrapbook pictures are adorable. I sure wish I had time to keep albums like that. It seems that all of my pictures are stored digitally. I really need to print some to enjoy every day!! BTW, love, love your gardens!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm terrible at taking the time to print off pictures since we went digital. Your scrapbooking pages are just gorgeous.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh these are so cute. I love scrapping but never do it any longer. Just made my first digital scrapbook and it was so easy and came out so nicely. This may be the ticket for me for now.

Kerin said...

Gorgeaous pages! I'm super impressed. I love scrap booking too! Too bad we live so far apart... we could have a scrap booking day. I'd bring diet coke and M&M's ... of course. There is something so rewarding about seeing a scrap book that was made hand-on and heart involved :)
Can't wait to catch up on all your posts and see what you've been up too !
Sure hope you are having a great day :)