Monday, June 27, 2011

Patriotic Swap

Well, I finally did it! I entered into a swap, and I'm so glad I did. It was a patriotic ornament swap hosted by the wonderfully talented Vivian of http://vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/.

Look at all the cute goodies I received in the mail last week!

 (I forgot to get a picture of the tags I made.)

 Thank you to all who participated. I haven't had time to display them around the house, but I will be decorating for the 4th soon. (Better be soon, it's fast approaching!) We are going to have a family cookout, and Tad will be coming! Yeah!

 I wanted to say thank you to all who sent congrats for the baby. It really means a lot to me to read those comments and know there are people out there that are becoming my friends, even though we might never meet in person.

Since we took it easy yesterday, going to a movie (Super 8) and hanging out in the pool, I better get back to some chores. Laundry, bill paying, menu planning and shopping. Then after dinner I can feel good about sitting down to do some hand quilting on a little quilt I just put together.
Bye for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great goodies that you got from your swap!! I need to put my 4th of July stuff out too.
~Cindy~

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your summer! Love your swap goodies! ♥

Kerin said...

What sweet treats :)
Love the patriotic theme! Your home is going to get some bling for the 4th of July !
Sounds like you're soaking up summer, and enjoying every minute of it. Hope this week is a great one for you!

Anonymous said...

How do you know we won't meet someday hmmmm? :)
Love what you received very patriotic! Our holiday is Friday...
I hope you have a great fourth of July sounds like a super family day, do enjoy.
Hugs Rosemary...XX

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Have a great 4th of July and have fun decorating with the wonderful ornaments you have received!
Hugs,
Julia