Monday, December 27, 2010

We had such a good Christmas this year. I know, I say that every year, but it's true! Justin came by train from Chicago on Wednesday night. On Thursday we all did our last minute shopping, then went to Adolino's for dinner. It started snowing on Friday, so we stayed in - I baked pies, Justin and Eric played games, and Rick read. Justin made us the best French Onion soup for lunch. On Christmas morning, Andrew and Alison came for presents and breakfast. Then we went to their house for a wonderful dinner. Andrew made roast duck, pork, and lots of sides. Yummy! 

 
Justin is showing a bottle of wine that he got from Andrew. 


I was having a hard time getting a good picture of these two. We were all laughing and opening presents.


 
  Justin and Eric had a fun time playing Stratego and Mario Bros. on the Gamecube. 

I hope everyone had a great time with your families. Now, I'm ready to take down the Christmas stuff and get ready for spring! 


No comments: