The gardens have been keeping me pretty busy these days, but I have finally finished a project I've been working on for quite awhile. You might remember the embroidered patches I showed a few posts back. I got a couple of good ideas as to what to do with them from my readers. But I decided to put them all together in a little wall quilt. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
My husband doesn't like that I left off the X. But I wanted to have each row even, so I did it:)
Sorry the pictures are so bad. I just couldn't seem to take a good one of this. It might help to actually hang it up, but I need to put a sleeve on the back. Then I'll try again.
I'll be back soon with pictures of the gardens. So many things are blooming and the vegetable garden is looking very lush. Have a great week!