Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's a Family Tradition

6 month old Tad sitting up. Isn't he a sweetie!
 We had a wonderful Christmas, but we're not done celebrating yet. Tonight we are going to a friend's house for dinner, and then more Christmas tomorrow with my niece and her family. Of course, Tad will be here with his parents, and Eric. Justin is in D. C. interviewing for jobs. (Good luck, Justin!)

Tad was just 2 weeks old the last time Justin saw him!
Rick was sick on Christmas and didn't go back to work until Wednesday. Now I've got his bad cold. But we are not surprised. At least one person in our family has been sick during the holidays for as long as we can remember. We can tell stories of kids spending Christmas Day in bed, or Thanksgiving on the sofa. It's a curse, I tell ya. Maybe if I sleep this afternoon I'll be well enough to do what needs to be done. Wish me luck!

I want to wish a Happy New Year to all my blogging friends! Can't wait to see what we come up with in 2012!

7 comments:

Nellie said...

I like to have Christmas last awhile, too.:-) Happy New Year, Cindy, and I hope your cold will not be too much of a problem.
I'm all set for 2012 regarding journals. I plan to use the lovely one I received from your giveaway awhile back. Thank you again!
Cheers!
xoxo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy New year my friend! Celebrating with friends and family is the best! I'm sure glad I have my blog friends...like you to share things with! Enjoy your day! ♥♥♥

Musings from Kim K. said...

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2012!!

cherry said...

Happy New Year!

Kerin said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!!

I just feel so lucky to have you as my blog friend, and want you to know I think you're awesome!!

Hope this year is a great one for you and your entire family :)

Helen Philipps said...

Hope you are all feeling better! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Helen x

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Bless your heart, hope this finds all feeling much better. Seems like a lot of folks have come down sick this holiday. Blessings,Kathleen