Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Afternoon









Jasper, Tad, and Klaus (What a funny look on his face:)






Have I said how fun it is to have grandchildren? Well, it is!!! We had such a good time watching Tad hunt for eggs and playing with the twins. Aren't they adorable? We had a yummy ham dinner, and then just hung out in the yard, enjoying one of the first warm days. As usual we missed Justin, but he called and we planned on having a nice long chat later this week. (It's kind of fun having adult children too!)


4 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, those 3 little guys just make me smile - they are adorable! I love their little plaid shirts and those kissable chubby cheeks! Tad is getting so big - a little man already! Your Easter table is so pretty with the patchwork cloth. (I love your creamy walls and dark woodwork, too:) Looks like you had a lovely day! Hugs xo Karen

Connie said...

Hi Cindy, What a pretty blog you have. I love that you used a quilt for a table cloth. I just happen on to your blog and now I'm following. I live in Washington state and have now for 41 years, but I was born and raised in Indiana and there is a part of my heart that is always there:)
I hope that you will come visit my blog, too.
Connie :)

vivian said...

dont you just love those little faces!? Those were some big eggs they were hunting! We had to skip the egg hunt... tooo cold out this year. but we had fun.
yes grandkids are great.. they put a spark in life dont they?
happy Wednesday!
xoxo
vivian

Sheila said...

They are so adorable, we can hardly stand it! You must be beside yourself with all that cuteness. The baskets are adorable, too!