Monday, May 6, 2013

Techinical Dificulties

We returned from a wonderful trip to DC to visit our son and daughter-in-law to find that I couldn't upload photos onto my blog. I have been trying all week and sent a complaint to Blogger, but so far .. nothing.

There are so many things in bloom in our yard right now. I go around with my camera everyday trying to capture some of the beauty, but can't quite do it justice. If I didn't have other obligations I think I would just camp out in my backyard and soak it all in!

Hopefully I will be back with photos of our trip, the yard, the chicks and some finished projects. See you soon:)

4 comments:

Nellie said...

I'm so sorry you are having technical difficulties. That always causes me great frustration! I'm anxious to see your pictures.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Can't wait to see your photos - hope you get it figured out soon! Computers can be so frustrating, can't they? Enjoy your beautiful spring in the garden. xx

Helen Philipps said...

Enjoy your beautiful spring garden....hope you get the technical problems sorted out soon. Have a lovely weekend!
Helen x

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hope you can get this solved soon.